Subject: Save-the-date: Friends of Industry, Invitation by Minister Reiche; Ministerial conference on 18th November in Berlin
From: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 14:53:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

we would like to draw your attention to the 8th Friends of Industry 
Conference which Germany will host on the 18th of November 2025 in Berlin.

Please find attached the save-the-date invitation of our Minister Katherina 
Reiche . We would be grateful if you could already block the date in your 
Minister’s calendar. A formal invitation with further information will 
follow soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions.

Kind regards

Dr. Martina Gikadi

_________________________________________

Head of Division IVA4 – European Industrial Policy

Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

Street Address: Chausseestraße 23, 10115 Berlin

Postal Address: 11019 Berlin

Phone: +49 (30) 18615-6858

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Internet: http://www.bmwe.de